Friday, June 1, 2012
Too tall Tanner
Its easy to see how fast time passes as my kids grow! Tanner is two months old and constantly growing and changing. Eventually I'll get pictures on here, just comments for now... He is 14.2 pounds, 24.5 inches long. He feels like he's gone through the growth jump in length, especially, faster/earlier than his brothers. He is such a sweet baby. He gets lots of lovin' from his brothers...which I figure will continue until he takes his first toy from G man. The oldest, Ethan, LOVES Tanner!!!! He gives him kisses and hugs daily! He whispers, "I love you", in his ear before bed. Garrett loves him too...just not as audible as E man. Garrett tries to help when t man cries by shushing him and singing ABC's. Very sweet!
Three at different times in development is proving to be challenging! Nursing, learning to jump, learning to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment